Off Park Street
Hotel La Tour is on the Eastside of the city off a one way street called Park Street, near the centre of Birmingham. It is a ten minute walk from New Street station although Moor Street station is the nearest. In the city follow signs to the Bullring, Moor Street station and Millennium Point and you will be very near to the hotel which is a cream and black building with large black signage on it.
If you are arriving by train, please note that as of Sunday 28th April the Bull Ring facing entrance of New Street Station will be closed, due to the amazing re-development project. Just follow the below directions to reach Hotel La Tour:
- On leaving your train, follow signs for Exit and Moor Street Station.
- On leaving the station turn right and walk down a new walk way with a green planted wall on your left.
- At the end, turn left up five steps and you will see Zara on your left.
- You are now on the open Bull Ring concourse and will see the Bull statue on your right.
- Walk straight across, in between The Sunglass Hut and Armani store.
- Walk down the steps and see Moor Street Station straight ahead of you.
- Down the street to the left of Moor Street Station, beyond the car park, you will see Hotel La Tour.
Birmingham International Airport also for NEC
It takes between 10 and 15 minutes on a direct train to New Street and there are approximately four each hour.
From ICC – Broad Street
Hotel La Tour is one mile from the ICC on Broad Street and it is approximately a 20 minute walk.